1. Put away your phone in their presence.
2. Pay attention to what they are saying.
3. Accept their opinions.
4. Engage in their conversations.
5. Look at them with respect.
6. Always praise them.
7. Speak well of their friends and loved ones to them.
8. Keep in remembrance the good things they did.
9. If they repeat a story, listen like it’s the first time they tell it.
10. Avoid side conversations in their presence.
11. Avoid cutting them off when they speak.
12. Respect their age.
13. Accept their advice and direction.
14. Give them the power of leadership when they are present.
15. Avoid raising your voice at them.
16. Avoid glaring at them.
17. Avoid putting your feet up in front of them or sitting with your back to them.
18. Don’t speak ill of them to the point where others speak ill of them too.
19. Keep them in your prayers whenever possible.
20. Avoid laughing at their faults/mistakes.
21. Do a task before they ask you to.
22. Call them by names they like.
23. Make them your priority above anything.
Parents are treasure on this land and sooner than you think, that treasure will be buried. Appreciate your parents while you still can.